Diamond Mid Size Bench with Rear Walk-in Squat by Marcy
A mid-size bench with huge workout potential - that's the Marcy Diamond Mid-Size Bench.
This bench starts with a multi-position back pad that adjusts for incline, decline, and flat chest press exercises, and a sliding seat track adjusts and locks into position, too.
For your arms, the adjustable preacher curl pad and bicep bar allow for targeted exercises, while the total leg developer targets your quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes. You'll also get large-diameter, akimbo-style crutches with four press and two squat positions.
Maximum Weight Capacities and Dimensions
- Maximum on Bar Catch: 300lb
- Maximum weight on Leg Developer: 100lb
- Maximum user weights: 300lb
- Maximum weight capacity 600lb (include user’s weight)
- Assembled dimensions: 82"L x 43"W x 60.5"H
- Fits mid- and Olympic-size 6ft and 7ft barbells (not included.)
- Tubular steel frame with high-density foam.
- Back pad adjusts for variety of chest workouts.
- Sliding seat track adjusts and securely locks in position.
- Adjustable preacher curl pad and bicep bar.
- Total leg developer and rear walk-in squat.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Squat catches behind the benchpress catches allow you to extend your lower body workout with the MD-867W.
Bar Catches and Adjustable Bench
Varying bar catches work alongside the adjustable bench height to comfortably provide different chest workouts.
The included leg devloper makes this much more than a regular utility bench. You're able to get a full body workout!
Focus part of your workout on your biceps with the included preacher pad.
Easily and conveniently store your weights right behind the bench.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899