SteelBody STB-98005 Monster Cage Power Rack / Squat Rack
Unlike many traditional power racks, this versatile, heavy duty home gym equipment piece offers multiple stations. The stations include a kipping station, dip station, and padded multi-grip pull-up handles so you can strengthen and tone your core and upper body.
Easy access weight and safety catches (instead of spotter arms) allow for a safe and comfortable workout. The storage posts and trays offer convenient storage of your dumbbell set, Olympic weight set, Olympic weights, and other weight lifting equipment for your space saving convenience.
Pair the SteelBody Monster Cage Power Rack with an adjustable weight bench or Olympic bench for a complete home gym with endless strength training possibilities. With a durable construction, the SteelBody Monster Rack turns any garage gym into a professional quality gym. Give away your squat stand and replace it with this power cage / full cage to take your weight training to the next level.
- Multi-grip pull-up handles
- Kipping station
- Dip station
- Easy access weight and safety catches
- 4 Olympic weight storage posts
- Storage tray for kettle bells and dumbbells
- Padded pull-up grips for safety and comfort
- Add a bench to create a complete home gym
- Attachment posts for auxiliary equipment such as resistance tubes or bands
- Heavy Duty Construction – This home gym system is built with a durable steel frame and powder coating to prevent rusting. The STB-98005 Monster Cage Power Rack is a piece of equipment ready to withstand intense use. Its industrial style combines safety and superior functionality.
- Dip and Pull Up Station – The multi-grip pull-up handles have sturdy foam pads, dip bars, and adjustable safety catches, this innovative piece of workout gear lets you efficiently perform bicep curls, pull ups, and presses.
- Convenient Free-Weight Storage – This high-performing equipment includes sturdy posts and trays to organize your dumbbell set, kettlebells, Olympic weight plates, and other weightlifting gear on the rack.
- Multi-Functioning Home Gym System – This gym system combines different strength-building machines. This complete system features dip bars, a pull-up bar, a kipping bar, resistance band anchors, and barbell safety catches – everything you need for a full-body workout!
- Pair with your favorite bench – The STB-98005 Monster Cage Power Rack Home Gym can be paired with a utility bench for endless exercises that will develop your lower body and upper body.
Maximum Weight Capacities and Assembled Dimensions
- Maximum user weight for Chin-up Bar and Dip Handles: 350lb
- Maximum weight on Bar Catch: 500lb
- Maximum weight on Weight Storage Post: 100lb
- Maximum weight on Dumbbell-Kettle weight Tray: 270lb
- Assembled dimensions: 74”L x 65”W x 95”H
- Please note: This item requires assembly
- Processing time takes 1-7 business days after the purchase date
- Item ships through UPS in 4 separate boxes.
- Each box may be delivered on separate days and will be delivered where UPS normally drops off large packages for your residence.
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
This cage is easy to set up and is very versatile.
This rack is easy to assemble and very sturdy, I like it.
I love how solid this equipment is. Feels like material that’s built to last.
I love this rack, it is high quality and heavy duty.
Perfect for at home gym with everything I need. Seriously recommend the purchase.
Highly recommend this machine to serious trainers. This will give you a ripped physique, given that you observe a regular workout routine.
Been wanting to buy a power rack for a while but didnt want to settle with a cheap flimsy rack. This one did not disappoint. Decent price and the equipment is solid. Color scheme is nice, assembly was easy (pieces could use better identification-a sticker or something on each piece), and it's exceptionally sturdy. Was a little skeptical of the pullup bar but it has very little flex and I'm 200lbs. I'm very happy with this purchase!
Great Value for the money. I was comparing the Monster Rack with the Ethos power rack. I chose this one, because it got more value for the money. Compare the features and you will see the differences. The rack is super sturdy. I think it will last a lifetime if I take care of it. It is also really easy to put together. I am more then satisfied with this purchase.