Strengthen your abdominals, core and upper body in the comfort of your own home gym with the Utility Slant Ab Board JD-1.2 by Marcy
Comfortable and durable, the Marcy Utility Slant Board is made of heavy duty 14 gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish, high-density foam and deluxe boxed upholstery.
Use the extra-long backboard for workout bench free weight exercises or work your abdominals and core with the assistance of the four comfortable, high density adjustable foam pads for securing legs and ankles.
- Adjustable slant board for strengthening abs or upper body
- Ideal for sit-ups and crunches as well as using free weights
- Steel, high-density polyethylene, vinyl
- Extra-long backboard with comfortable high-density foam padding
- Comfortable and adjustable foam pads for securing legs and ankles
- Assembled Dimensions: 51"L x 13"W x 20.5"H
Maximum User Weight is 300lb
- Please note: This item requires assembly
The Marcy Utility Slant Ab Board JD-1.2 is ideal for Declined Sit-Ups. By using the Marcy Ab Board during your workout, you can target different muscles over doing sit-ups on the floor/on a flat bench.
Use the slant board to complete Declined Leg Lifts and get a lower body workout from your Marcy Utility Slant Board JD-1.2.
Decline Dumbbell Presses
With a couple of dumbbells (sold separately), Declined Dumbbell Presses are ideal for targeting your lower chest muscles.
- Processing time takes 1-7 business days after the purchase date
- Item ships through UPS in 1 box.
- Box will be delivered where UPS normally drops off large packages for your residence.
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
I recommend taking to this product over the typical horizontal designs being used for press ups. The board is comfortable, reliable, and compact. Excellent purchase.
Great product, easy to put together and great to work abs. Nice to have in place of going to the gym during this Corona virus pandemic! Thank you