Exercise Bikes and Mini Cycles
An exercise bike is an excellent addition to your home gym and can provide exercisers at all fitness levels with a robust cardio workout. Indoor exercise bikes offer many unique benefits, including a low-impact, safe workout. This makes stationary bikes a great option for older adults, those recovering from an injury, or anyone who wants to take care of their joints.
Exercising on a stationary bike will improve your heart health. Dial up the intensity to tone your calves, quads, and glutes. Before you know it, your legs will be stronger than ever.
At Marcy, we offer a wide variety of exercise bikes for sale. Take a look at our selection to find the best exercise bike for you.
Stationary Exercise Bikes
At Marcy our selection of home exercise bikes for sale gives you lots of different features and price points to choose from. Some of our most popular bikes include:
- Folding Exercise Bikes: Love the idea of having a cardio bike at home but don’t want a big machine taking up half a room? Our selection of folding exercise bikes, including the Marcy NS-652, offer you the best of both worlds. These sleek machines give you all the quad-burning bliss of the best bike workout, and when you’re done, fold them up and put them into a closet or tuck them into a corner.
- Recumbent Exercise Bikes: Recumbent exercise bikes, like the Marcy ME -709, are a great choice for exercisers who prefer more back support and stability during their workout. These types of bikes have a chair-like seat with a back support. With seats closer to the ground, recumbent bikes help minimize strain on your legs.
The new Marcy Pro Dual Action Recumbent Exercise Bike | Marcypro JX-7301 delivers the same comfort as the rest of our recumbent bikes. However, the Marcy JX-7301 has dual action handles that allow the user to get an upper body workout during their bike ride.
- Fan Exercise Bikes: Fan exercise bikes are similar to traditional stationary exercise bikes with fan-powered resistance. The faster you pedal, the faster the fan spins, which increases resistance. Fan exercise bikes, like the Marcy AIR-1, offer an intense and effective cardio workout propelled by your own inner drive. Additionally, most fan bikes also include moving handle bars that allow you to activate your shoulders, chest, and triceps as you bike.
- Upright Exercise Bikes: Recreate the experience of riding a road bike in your home with an upright bike, like the Marcy ME-708. Most models use magnetic resistance to increase or decrease the difficulty of each ride. The seats tend to be more comfortable than your average exercise bike, and you don’t need to crouch forward in the same way that you would on an exercise training bike.
- Portable Mini Cycles: You spend eight or more hours a day sitting down at work. Wouldn’t it be great if you could break up your day and revive your flagging energy with a short workout rather than gulping another caffeine drink? Our portable mini cycles, including the Marcy NS-912, are your answer.
These affordable exercise machines can be placed under your desk. Use the mini bike to pedal while you work, are on a conference call, and more. Small spurts of exercise during the day using a portable mini cycle may improve your focus, energy, and productivity.
- Indoor Cycling Bikes: Interested in saving money on your monthly spinning class fees or a more economical Peloton alternative? Look no further than MarcyPro. Marcy Cycle Trainer Bikes like the XJ-3220 have a steel frame, 40lb flywheel, and toe cage pedals (so there is no need for cycling shoes!) Adjust the seat and handlebars to your comfort and start your weight loss regimen today!
Most exercise bikes allow you to increase or decrease the levels of resistance, so you get the exact workout you desire. Turn up the higher resistance to get a good workout. Lower the resistance settings to focus on cardio stamina. For a select few exercise bikes, a heart rate monitor is included to monitor your high demand workouts.
Most Marcy exercise bikes include lcd display panels (often referred to as LCD Monitors) that allow you to monitor your time, distance, or calories burned. Some select bikes even include pre-programmed workouts to make sure the bike fits a wide range of needs.
It's Time to Invest in Your New Exercise Bike
Improve your cardio and start your weight loss journey with an exercise bike from Marcy. We offer many different indoor cycling bikes for sale to meet your specific goals and budget. Choose the best exercise bike for you and start pedaling your way to health and fitness! Contact us today with any questions about our exercise equipment!