The Marcy Club Deluxe Mid-size Weight Bench MKB-869 is perfect for anyone looking to workout every major muscle group with a single bench, and to tone and define their physique while burning calories to lose weight.
The MKB-869 Deluxe Mid-Sized Bench is built with durable 14 gauge, heavy duty steel tube frame with a black powder coated finish, boxed side construction upholstery with high density foam, and contoured foam roller ankle pads.
It features a four-position padded back rest that can be set to flat, incline or decline, an adjustable preacher curl bicep pad, and a dual function leg developer which targets hamstrings, quadriceps and glute muscle groups. The separate adjustable support rack accepts both olympic and standard sized plate weights and weight bars, and the two-piece design allows for more versatile workouts including walk in squat and lunge exercises.
- Two-piece design allowing for more versatile workouts, including walk-in squat and lunge exercises
- Adjustable preacher curl bicep pad
- Dual function leg developer with pivot point that aligns with knee joints
- Adjustable six position back pad
- Contoured foam roller pads
- Accepts Standard and Olympic size barbell and weight plates
- Independently adjustable crutches
- Compact frame design with upholstery- Boxed side construction with high density foam, and accentuated vinyl Finish
- Durable construction with powder coat finish and steel tubing (2" x 2" 14 gauge square tubing)
Maximum Weight Capacities and Dimensions
- Maximum weight on Crutches: 300lb
- Maximum weight capacity (including user weight) on Bench: 600lb
- Assembled Dimensions: 70"L x 43"W x 65"H
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899