The Marcy MWB-4491 Olympic Weight Bench has a 2.5” x 2.5” heavy duty steel tube frame with durable powder coated finish so you can train hard for years to come.
Independent, adjustable height crutches have quick release pop pin knobs for easy workout customization while the multi-position back pad adjusts to chest press, incline press, decline press and military exercise positions so you can get a total upper body workout.
The Marcy Olympic Weight Bench also features a dual function leg developer with contoured foam roller pads so you can comfortably train your lower body. The high density boxed upholstery is constructed from top-grade high density foam for maximum support and durability.
- 2.5” x 2.5” heavy duty steel tube frame with powder coat finish
- Independent, adjustable height crutches with quick release pop pin knobs
- Multi-position back pad adjusts to chest press, incline press, decline press and military exercise positions
- High density boxed upholstery constructed from top-grade high density foam
- 600lb weight capacity (user weight + weights)
Assembled Dimensions: 65"L x 46"W x 55.5"H
- Please note: This item requires assembly
Five-Position Back Pad
This equipment is designed with an adjustable seat and pack pad so that you can arrange the gear to tailor your training. Lay it in an incline position, decline position, or flat position.
Quick Release Pop Pin Knobs
Build stronger and bulkier arms with this multifunctional bench that's also equipped with adjustable crutches with quick release pop pin knobs.
Made of 14-gauge steel tube reinforced with powder coating. This bench's structure won't collapse under your weight. Its stabilized design, foam roller pads, thick foam, and boxed upholstery provide ideal support and comfort.
- Processing time takes 1-7 business days after the purchase date
- Item ships through UPS in 1 box.
- Box will be delivered where UPS normally drops off large packages for your residence.
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Very good construction. Easy assembly. I wish the leg part of the bench was a little more robust. Overall a great buy.
I bought this bench for my home gym. Very easy to put together. I'm guessing it took me 30-45 mind. Not continuous. Once together the bench is very sturdy. I've only used 225 lbs on it so not sure how much weight it will hold. All in al it's a perfect bench for a home gym!!