MD-9010G All-in-One Smith Cage Workout Gym Station System by Marcy
Are you looking for the absolute best home gym equipment?
The Marcy Diamond Smith Machine / Cage System MD-9010G offers an all-in-one workout station for serious home gym strength training. Get a total gym out of one efficient piece of exercise equipment that includes:
- Olympic Smith Bar with sealed linear bearings
- Free weight squat rack (to complete smith machine squats - safe squats without a spotter)
- Low pulley with a foot rest
- Pec deck station
- High cable crossovers
- A Marcy Olympic weight bench with Dual Function Leg developer and Preacher Curl Pad
Get a full range home workout no matter your fitness level. Get a full body workout safely and effectively with the included adjustable bar catches, safety stoppers, and “Ultra-Glide” linear bearings. You'll be building muscle in no time. The MD-9010G targets several muscle groups including your shoulder muscles, back muscles, leg muscles, and more.
This single piece of equipment brings the best parts of commercial gyms to your home gym. Specifically, the cable crossovers allow you to complete exercises routines that previously required a gym membership. And, no need to depend on weight stacks; the MD-9010G uses standard or Olympic weight plates depending on your preference.
Six Olympic weight plate storage pegs allow you to organize your strength training equipment and avoid clutter. The compact and heavy-duty tubular steel design ensure years of use in your home own gym. Built with efficiency, convenience, and longevity in mind, this Smith Machine is truly an All-in-One Home Gym.
Cage assembled dimensions: 70” L x 83” W x 86” H
Bench assembled dimensions: 75” L x 28.5” W x 47” H
***Note: Weight plates not included***
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
41 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A good home gym. Its good to have it when u cant make it to the gym that day.
Love this machine, only complaint i have is unable to do shoulder press cause bench touches back of machine and can't incline bench at 90% angle.
I have only been using this Smith Machine for about two weeks and unless you are a semi to pro body builder this gym should serve most of your needs.
If you're rather tall you may experience some issues.
The gym unit and its parts all function very well and it is exactly what I was hoping it would be. I read other reviews that mentioned difficulty with the cable system but so far mine works flawlessly.
I am right at the max weight limit for squatting but I do have an alternative leg machine. If you are squatting 300 or more then don't expect to get much use out of this unit for your legs.
I am not a fan of the weight bench at all! I plan to invest in an alternative soon. Hate to spend more money after the amount I paid for this purchase though. Several issues I have experienced...
1. The "flat" bench setting on my bench is not level. It sits at a slight decline.
2. It seems like it's under too much stress and makes noises while I'm exercising even though it's assembled correctly and all bolts are tight. The hole for the flat setting already has chipping in the chrome around around it...I'm assuming it's from the stress.
3. The bulge in the padding doesn't come close to fitting my frame (6ft) and is very uncomfortable.
4. The leg attachment is useless unless you're a beginner. I kind of expected and knew this prior to purchase but only mentioning for other potential buyers. The range of motion and weight capacities are very limited.
5. Changing the incline/decline and the preacher curl pad is rather cumbersome with a screw in bolt. Not really something I look forward to in between sets.
Overall, the unit is great and that's the reason I gave it 4 stars. The only reason it did not get 5 stars from me is due to the issues I have with the bench. If the bench was better this would be perfect for my requirements.
Very nice gym! It was more than worth it to me to get this gym in my home versus paying monthly service fees to a health club! I do a lot of heavy lifting and I wanted something I would feel secure working with without a spotter. Everything feels very solid and secure. The smith machine, the use of the swing arms when bench pressing etc. make me feel like if I get into trouble I can get some relief. The only thing I had to do to make it effortless was to add a bit of lubricant to the rear (sliding) weight stack. It was sticking quite a bit out of the box but just using some WD-40 (or should I have used axle grease?) it works perfectly with very smooth motion.