Get the Best Gym Mats for Home Use
Marcy Gym Mats
When planning your garage gym, you probably made a list of your favorite exercise equipment to purchase. Do not forget to add gym floor mats to your list!
The best gym mats for home use give you cushioning to make workouts more comfortable and much more. We’ve compiled some of the key benefits provided by garage gym flooring.
- Comfort: Whether sitting or lying on the floor, high-density non-slip gym mats will make workouts more enjoyable. The cushioned surface makes it easier on the joints while working out. Regardless of your floor type in your garage, garage gym mats are ideal for making your workouts more comfortable.
- Durability: The best mats for home gym workouts should yield a long lifespan. The high-density foam mat retains its shape due to its shock absorbing ability. The mats also help ease the impact when dropping weights (on accident, or when dropping rubber weight plates.)
- Support: Equipment mats provide plenty of support for heavy exercise equipment and free weights over time. High-density foam mats retain their shape, even with heavy equipment on it, ensuring the equipment remains level and in place.
- Easy to Move: When working out with floor mats at home, small sizes are ideal, for easy storage. This frees up the space for other purposes after the workout is completed. Some mats fold up or roll up for storage, while others consist of interlocking pieces that can be stacked.
Best Features of Marcy Home Gym Mats for Home Use
The gym mats at Marcy have numerous desirable characteristics, allowing you to find the best match to meet your individual needs.
- High Impact Foam Construction: Durable foam construction provides an excellent level of protection for any type of floor. The MAT-366 is constructed from premium EVA foam. The foam protects your floor against damaging impact caused by dropping barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, and medicine balls during weight training.
- Easy Installation: The MAT-20 is a puzzle-style assembly workout mat. It consists of six 2-by-2 ft. interlocking pieces, yielding 24 square feet of coverage.
The pieces go together quickly to prepare the area for a workout session. And, disassembly goes just as fast because of the interlocking puzzle design. For more coverage area, purchase more pieces, as all kits will fit together to make a very large fitness mat.
- Noise Reduction: For a home setting, noisy machines don’t work well and can disturb the entire household. The impact absorbing rubber floor tiles in our heavy duty rubber matting limits noise and vibration.
- Convenient: The MAT-39 is made up of interlocking tiles of high-density foam (also known as a puzzle exercise mat.) The size can be changed as needed and can be used for any workout space, workshops, mudrooms, renovations, garages, and playrooms.
- Easy to Clean: Our water resistant extra-thick protective gym floor tiles for exercise equipment are easy to clean. The foam tiles will not absorb spills. Additionally, they have a non-skid surface to prevent slipping.
Working out at home requires the right equipment and the right support materials, including high quality gym Marcy mats. Marcy’s cost effective and durable line of comfortable home gym flooring options include free shipping.