Marcy 150 lb Stack Weight Home Gym MWM-6150
Get gym-quality workouts at home with the Marcy 150 LB Stack Home Gym. Focus on any muscle group or go with a full body workout with its amazing features.
The upper and lower pulley stations offer various upper and lower body exercises.The total leg developer helps you to focus on your leg muscles.
- 150 lb. adjustable weight stack in protective steel cover
- Heavy duty, 14 gauge steel tube frame with durable powder coat finish
- Total leg developer for leg extension and leg curl exercises w/ foam rollers for comfort
- Dual function press arm performs chest pressing and pec fly exercises
- All cables rated at 2,000 lb. tensile strength
- High and low pulley stations
Make your glutes and leg muscles stronger with ankle strap workouts.
Dual Action Press Arms
Work out your pectoral muscles with the dual action press arms. These press arms can easily be changed from chest press to pec fly exercises for a maximum upper body strength training.
The metal foot plate allows you to be in the proper position while doing lower pulley station workouts, as well as providing a foot stop when performing rowing exercises.
Focus on your latissimus dorsi with the lat bar for a lean, chiseled back
Oversized foam roller pads keep you comfortable while doing leg extension and leg curl exercises with the leg developer.
High and low pulleys allow for intense upper and lower body exercises. The tensile strength of all the cables is 2000 pounds.
The seat pad is made with high-density foam upholstered in sleek and durable vinyl for comfort.
The 150 lb adjustable weight stack is made durable with vinyl coating. Challenge yourself with gradually increasing resistance for the perfect lean body.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
- Only items returned within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Before shipping your return, please contact MarcyPro by clicking the support link above to receive detailed return instructions from a customer rep
- The returned product must have been purchased directly from MarcyPro.com.
- The returned product must be in original condition and all accessories must be included and placed in the original packaging.
- Items that are delivered to the customer in damaged condition may be returned immediately. All you need to do is open a ticket using the support link above and one of our reps would be more than happy to help you
attain a return call tag
- If you find that a part is defective, instead of initiating a return, we highly recommend contacting us and we would be more than happy to help you attain a functioning part as soon as possible.
- Marcy Pro does not accept unauthorized returns. This includes any items returned without first speaking to a customer rep
- Any returns returns that fall under buyer's remorse will have a 15% restocking fee associated with them and the customer will be responsible for shipping costs both ways.
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)
Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899