Create your own home gym with the Marcy Cage Home Gym MWM-7041.
Rack up a stronger physique with the Cage Home Gym System from Marcy! Engage in intense training without having to leave the comforts of your home or pay club membership fees with this multifunctional fitness gear!
This home gym system is made of heavy-duty steel. Finished with a powder coating, the steelwork effectively resists damage from intense use, making it an investment that's built to last! The cage's spacious open area enables you to perform swift and large movements, letting you enjoy maximized mobility as you exercise
The Marcy Pro Home Gym System is equipped with a high pulley that's great for executing upper body exercises such as overhead triceps extensions and overhead cable curls. Meanwhile the lateral bar is perfect for performing pulldown exercises, which develop both the chest and the back while building shoulder strength. For dedicated bicep workouts using dumbbells or weights, you can store Olympic barbells on the free weight rack and easily perform strength training without having to go to a different workout station.
You won’t have any excuse for missing out on leg day, as this equipment also allows you to perform leg exercises and add muscle to your lower body. The machine also offers an Olympic plate-loaded trolley and adjustable dip handles that you can use for various exercises. With the assortment of equipment included in this innovative home gym, you can conveniently perform a weightlifting or bodybuilding program and effectively target the development of specific muscle groups.
Train like a pro and get your dream body without breaking your bank with the Marcy Cage Home Gym System!
Maximum Weight Capacities and Assembled Dimensions
- Maximum user weight to use Chin-up and Dip Handle: 300lb
- Maximum weight on Sliding Weight Post: 220lb
- Maximum weight on Weight Plate Rack: 410lb
- Maximum weight on each Dumbbell-Kettlebell Tray: 265lb
- Maximum weight on Safety Catch and Bar Catch: 300lb
- Assembled Dimension: 56”L x 61”W x 85”H
Solid Steel Construction
This home gym system boasts a highly durable steel frame reinforced with a powder coating, guaranteeing its ability to withstand intense use. It generates a 1:1 ratio of resistance from weights loaded on the sliding post.
High and Low Pulley
Equipped with a high and low pulley along with a lat and triceps bar, this machine lets you perform arm and leg exercises. The high pulley is made for upper body exercises while the low pulley is made for lower body exercises.
Open Cage Design
Featuring a spacious workout station, this high-performing equipment includes a kettlebell and dumbbell rack plus weight plate storage to let you organize your free weights on the machine within easy reach.
This complete exercise system features an innovative structure that combines arm and leg stations, making it great for strengthening different muscle groups and executing comprehensive workouts.
2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
The MWM-7041 Home Gym System comes with a two-year limited warranty to let you get the most out of your investment. This reliable gear for fitness enthusiasts is guaranteed to be an excellent addition to your home gym.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been looking at buying a home gym setup for awhile now. I started looking at much more expensive "machine" set-ups, but just couldn't justify the cost so I started looking at home gym cages. The three main criteria I had were:
* Compact size - I have a limited amount of space in my basement (roughly a 12'x12'space with ~8' ceilings) for the gym setup so the cage had to fit. This unit fits perfectly and I'm able to do pullups without hitting my head.
* Weight capacity - I wanted a cage that would support enough weight for me to make progress but not pay for far more capacity than I'd ever use. As an older lifter, in my 50s, who only started training a year ago and whose training focuses more on hypertrophy than pure strength, I felt the 300lb capacity on this unit was perfect. I'd have to increase my lifts by over 50% to exceed it.
* Cost - I didn't want to spend too much, but I wanted to get a good, solid unit. This home gym cage certainly meets this requirement as well.
* Solid packaging - The unit arrived in two boxes and each had reinforcing strips along the edges which helped protect the box and contents during shipping. They both arrived in perfect condition.
* Easy to assemble - I love how Marcy packages their equipment, especially how all the nuts and bolts are shrink-wrapped and clearly marked, greatly reducing the "which bolt am I supposed to be using?" problem. The instructions are pretty straightforward to follow with clear and understandable diagrams. Working by myself, it only took about 3 hours to assemble everything.
* Solid construction - After assembly, I did some quick test and was quite impressed with how solid the unit is. There is no rattling or shaking when doing dips or pullups, or rocking when racking a barbell.
* Value - I am really impressed with what you get for the money.
* None really. All the things that might be considered cons, relatively low weight capacity or space insde the cage, were all factors that influenced me choosing this unit in the first place. If you need a larger or more robust unit, try something like this https://www.marcypro.com/monster-rack-steelbody-stb-98005
Everything works as advertised. So far, so good.
Great rack for home use. Is a little tight for squatting but it does work. Assembly took a couple hours by myself but would have been quicker with a helper.
Great product and saved me allot of room in my garage took 6 machines to do what this does