Racking your weights is an important part of any workout, so don't skip out when you could put everything away on the Marcy Combo Storage Rack DBR-0117.
Designed to hold your plates, dumbbells, kettlebells, and more, this rugged rack features Olympic-sized posts and three tiers of heavy-duty, powder-coated steel.
- Three level rack for storage of dumbbells, kettlebells, weight plates
- Powder coated finish that prevents scratches
- Rubber end caps help protect flooring from scratches
- Four storage weight posts and collars
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1,000lb
- Assembled Dimension: 53.5”L x 18.25”W x 35.75”H
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just bought this tonight and put it together effortlessly by myself. Wonderful product, very sturdy and holds all my dumbbells, barbell plates, and accessories. Right now, I've got about 600lbs on it and it's sturdy and strong.
For what it is, it's good. However, it's not quite ideal in a couple of way.
1. The top tray is six inches front to back. Great, but this doesn't fit all of my small dumbbells or other bits of equipment. Eight inches would be nicer, or even ten.
2. I wish there were multiple configurations for the plate storage arms. I don't need four spaces for large plates, I need six-eight spots for small plates. Y'know, dumbbell size stuff!
Came in good condition, fairly simple to put together, did require another helper at one point, just so it wouldn’t fall over. Holds up well so far
This is a great small storage rack. Exactly what I needed. The bumper plates are firmly held in place. The rack also accommodates my growing kettlebell collection nicely. It is sturdy and was easy to assemble.