Marcy Foldable Upright Exercise Bike with Adjustable Resistance in Multiple Colors
- Excellent cardio workout - the cardio offered by this bike is effective, as each pedal targets the quads, hamstrings, and glutes. NOT only does it burn fat, it also strengthens and tones your legs
- Adjustable resistance - this stationary bike has an adjustable resistance that offers eight preset levels of magnetic resistance control to help simulate various types of workouts
- Sturdy construction - made of 14-gauge, high-quality frame that boasts durability, this bicycle has counter weighted pedals with adjustable foot straps and foam padded seating for Hassle-Free cycling
- Foldable - this cardio bike folds compactly with its advanced frame design that allows for easy storage and portability, granting you more space. It also has rubberized foot based to prevent damage
- LCD display -LCD panel shows different variables related to your workout - speed, distance, time, and calories burned. The interface is user-friendly, easily monitor your progress and workout routines
Weight Capacity and Assembled Dimensions
- Maximum Weight Capacity - 250lb
- Assembled Dimensions: 32" x 18.2" x 42.2"
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best fold-able bike, silent, comfortable, 8 weight settings. We bought two, one for the house and one for our 5th wheel.
Very light, easy to use, takes up minimal space.
I’ve had this bike for about 3 weeks now and it’s been really great. It’s very sturdy and is lightweight to move when folded up. The only drawback is the screen is pretty flimsy when you are pushing buttons on it but that’s not a deal breaker considering everything else about this bike is great.