The Marcy SM-8117 Squat Rack offers adjustable safety and bar catches that is perfect for home gym use.
With a durable frame constructed of sturdy steel, this squat rack is sure to stand the test of time. The anchoring points on the SM-8117 can be used with resistance bands and straps (not included) to allow you to add resistance on your pull up workout routines while two Olympic plate storage posts make it easier than ever to organize your free weights.
The Marcy Squat Rack SM-8117 also has a multi-grip pull-up bar and can accommodate a 6ft & 7ft Olympic bar so you can bulk up your upper body from all angles.
- Walk-in squat rack with adjustable safety and bar catches
- Multi-grip pull-up bar
- Anchoring points - used with resistance straps and bands (not included) can add resistance to your pull ups
- Two Olympic plate storage posts
- Accommodates a 6ft & 7ft Olympic bar
- 39” inside cage width
- Assembled Dimensions: 61.5"L x 51"W x 86"H
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs
- Please note: This item requires assembly
- Processing time takes 1-7 business days after the purchase date
- Item ships through UPS in 1 box.
- Box will be delivered where UPS normally drops off large packages for your residence.
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
I picked this up from a local sporting goods store for a fantastic price and am very satisfied. Assembly was pretty simple, it took me about 45 minutes to fully assemble it by myself and it fits great for any garage gym. It is very sturdy and can easily hold over 300lbs. The only thing that doesnt make this a 5* review is the j cups. The welds on the j cups aren’t the best and the inner padding on them lifts up when loading the bar on. I used some athletic tape on the cups for an easy fix. The spotter arms are also very short. Overall, it is a good starter rack to have for your basic lifts and allows for improvement as the weight capacity is a lot better than I expected.
Another very solid Marcy product here, this Marcy strength cage/squat rack is perfect to bench off of and do pull-ups