• What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through this Web site;
• The organization collecting the information;
• How the information is used;
• With whom the information may be shared;
• What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
• The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under MarcyPro.com's control; and
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us here: www.marcypro.com
Your use of www.marcypro.com and submission of information indicates your consent to the use of personal information described below.
You must be 13 years old or older to shop on www.marcypro.com. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
MarcyPro.com does not require that you accept cookies; however, some functionality on www.marcypro.com may be disabled if you decline to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. "Cookies" are files stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify our account holders and optimize their shopping experience. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some specialized www.marcypro.com features. Cookies also allow us to hold selections in your shopping cart when you leave our site without checking out. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish.
External Links/Framed Webpages
Receiving Promotions and Information Through Email
From time to time, we will contact you about sales, special offers and new site features if you agreed to be included in our email lists. To customize the information you want to receive from us, simply sign on and select the specific information you wish to receive. To cancel our free emails, enter your e-mail address here and click "Unsubscribe Me". You can also respond to any promotional email we send you, placing "REMOVE" in your subject line to discontinue email service.
E-mail to a Friend
Users of this web site have the opportunity to e-mail their friends. In order to accomplish this, you must provide to us your friend's names and e-mails addresses. We only use your friend's information to send them the product pages you requested that they receive.
Our Third Party Relationships
We have established several relationships with third parties vendors to best serve our customers.
• Web Site Evaluation: From time to time, we engage certain third parties to observe, track and report on the behavior of the users of this Web Site in order to evaluate the performance and features of this Web Site. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
• Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, we engage certain third parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers (i.e. e-mails) to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
• Additional Third Party Relationships: From time to time, we engage other third parties to assist in providing marketing, order processing, fulfillment and shipping services. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
Additionally, From time to time, we share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. That is, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
Disclosing personal information to third parties
Except as described in this policy, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without informing you in advance and in accordance with applicable data protection law. Your data may be transferred to web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services (for instance prize fulfillment) or help us analyze collected data. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as indicated and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will also release personal data without consent if such is required by law, for security purposes, or to prevent imminent harm.
California Resident Privacy Notice
You may have certain additional privacy related rights as a California resident.
California Civil Code §1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by marcypro.com to third-parties for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Marcypro.com may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, marcypro.com has not disclosed personal information for a business purpose.
Marcypro.com has never sold personal information.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
You have the right to request that marcypro.com disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
Access: You may request access to the personal information that we have collected about you with information regarding business or commercial purpose and the categories of third parties with whom we shared that information over the past twelve (12) months.
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete personal information collected about you.
Minors: We do not sell personal information of California residents that are we are aware are less than 16 years of age.
Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you good or services.
- Charge you different prices or rate for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
You can contact by email. Email us at: [email protected]
You must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject of the e-mail request and Attn to Marcypro.com
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code §22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information. Email us: [email protected] However, such a request does not ensure comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Questions About Our Policies
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or any of our policies, please contact us.