Maximize your home fitness routines with the Marcy Flat Bench SB-10510 by Marcy
This bench can be used during strength training exercises as well as with free weights. The low profile bench offers a 2.5 inch high-density foam back-pad with boxed upholstered construction for added support.
The large diameter steel tubing comes with a powder-coated finish for increased overall durability. It uses minimal space and only measures 44 inch x 19 inch x 17 inch when fully assembled.
- Thick High-Density Foam – The Marcy Deluxe Flat Bench sports an oversized bench seat with a 2.5” seat pad. It features high-density foam padding with a double-stitched vinyl cover for comfort and functionality.
- Durable Construction – This ergonomic weight bench has a large diameter steel tubing frame with a powder-coated finish. The bench exemplifies sturdiness and durability.
- Low-Profile Design – This bench has a low-profile design. It consumes minimal space in order to grant more room for your other equipment. Aesthetically, it can be placed anywhere at home, whether in a bedroom or the garage.
- Versatile Bench – Suitable for various training routines, this multipurpose bench can be used for home fitness routines such as strength training exercises, free weights, and crunches.
- Maximum Weight Capacity of 600Lb – The maximum user weight capacity of this flat bench is 300 pounds and 300 lbs of weights
- Assembled Dimensions - 43"L x 19"W x 16.5"H
- Please note: This item requires assembly
2 inch x 4 inch square 14 gauge tubing with durable powder coat finish with 600lb maximum weight capacity (User weight and lifting weight)
2.5 inch High density deluxe vinyl boxed upholstery keeps body firm during workouts.
Easy to assemble and allows numerous exercises.
- Processing time takes 1-7 business days after the purchase date
- Item ships through UPS in 1 box.
- Box will be delivered where UPS normally drops off large packages for your residence.
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
The delivery was super fast. We started using it the same day it arrived. It looks good, it's solid and comfortable. From bench presses to leg raises, etc. you name it. Worth every dollar. I highly recommend it.
This bench is super easy to put together, and its very sturdy.
Bought this off of a recommendation and it is just what I need. The bench was not too difficult to put together, and its perfect for my workouts. It is very sturdy but still easy enough to move around. Im so glad I finally spent the money to get a bench its well worth it.
Easy to put together. Solid.
Just wanted to say I received my bench from amazon this. very impressed with the quality (good max weight rating) Would recommend to anyone wanting a good quality home gym bench
Purchased this as an addition to my home gym. Came with all the screws, tools, and bench pieces. It was fairly easy to assemble and it only took me 30 minutes to put together. Highly Recommend!
Durable and very good for the price.
I lift 3 times a week and this bench is padded and comfortable.
The weight bench is very good quality and easy to assemble. It did take a little longer to arrive then I expected, but that's probably due to the pandemic. My husband and I both use it. It's a very sturdy bench, I would recommend it .
Product arrived well-packaged and with clear instructions, was easy to assemble, and appears sturdy--it's a great design for a home gym and was not at all disappointing compared to decades of professional benches....thank you!
Easy to assemble and very solid base. First workout gave me great confidence in this flat bench.