Marcy Flat Workout Bench by Marcy
Maximize your home fitness routines with the SB-10510 Marcy Flat Bench. This bench can be used during strength training exercises as well as with free weights. The low profile bench offers a 2.5 inch high-density foam back-pad with boxed upholstered construction for added support.
The large diameter steel tubing comes with a powder-coated finish for increased overall durability. It uses minimal space and only measures 44 inch x 19 inch x 17 inch when fully assembled.
- Thick High-Density Foam – The Marcy Deluxe Flat Bench sports an oversized bench seat with a 2.5” seat pad. It features high-density foam padding with a double-stitched vinyl cover for comfort and functionality.
- Durable Construction – This ergonomic weight bench has a large diameter steel tubing frame with a powder-coated finish. The bench exemplifies sturdiness and durability.
- Low-Profile Design – This bench has a low-profile design. It consumes minimal space in order to grant more room for your other equipment. Aesthetically, it can be placed anywhere at home, whether in a bedroom or the garage.
- Max Capacity of 600 Lbs. – The maximum user weight capacity of this flat bench is 300 pounds minus the weights. It has dimensions of 44 (L) x 19 (W) x 17 (H) inches, meaning that it can be used for a variety of workouts.
- Versatile Bench – Suitable for various training routines, this multipurpose bench can be used for home fitness routines such as strength training exercises, free weights, and crunches.
2 inch x 4 inch square 14 gauge tubing with durable powder coat finish with 600 lb. maximum weight capacity (User weight and lifting weight)
2.5 inch High density deluxe vinyl boxed upholstery keeps body firm during workouts.
Easy to assemble and allows numerous exercises.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)