Deluxe Cage System with Bench by Marcy
The all-in-one design of the Marcy Pro Home Gym Deluxe Cage System features a high pulley lat tower, low pulley station, adjustable weight bench, and contoured foam roller pads for a complete workout. Its solid boxed frame construction and durable powder coated finish make this system tough enough to withstand heavy lifting. Work out your entire body with squats, pull-ups, bench presses, leg curls, and more. Weight lifting accessories included are a lat bar, single handle, ankle strap, and link chains. Weights are sold separately/ The Marcy Pro Deluxe Cage System is sure to be a staple in your home gym.
- All-in-one design with high pulley lat tower and low pulley station
- Cables are aircraft rated at 2000lb tensile strength
- Guided Weight Trolley
- Multi-position seat pad adjusts to incline, flat, and decline for chest press exercises
- Contoured foam roller pads for added comfort
- Adjustable bar and safety catches for 6-foot and 7-foot Olympic barbells (Olympic Barbell sold separately)
- Oversized 14-gauge, large diameter square tubing
Maximum Weight Capacities and Dimensions
- Maximum user’s weight: 300lb
- Maximum weights on the Bar Catch: 300lb
- Maximum weights on Leg Developer: 100lb
- Maximum weights on Sliding Weight Post: 100lb
- Cage assembled dimension: 50.75”L x 42.25”W x 83.75”H
- Bench assembled dimension: 68.25”L x 25.75”W x 45.5”H
- Please note: This item requires assembly
With a high pulley lat tower, low pulley station, removable bench, and ability to use the cage as a squat rack, this home gym has all the exercises you need in one unit.
Sturdy and Built to Last
A Powder coat finish along with oversized 14-gauge square tubing make this a solid piece of workout machinery
Given all the workout options on this unit, the exercise options are limitless
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
We have had this for about a week and we are very happy with the purchase. Very sturdy and of good quality. Particularly for the price paid. Installation was pretty straight forward. I would definitely reccomend.
Love how many functions this system provides. Only downsides are the highest bar height is a tad low for us for squats and the leg weight system is kind of in the way for bench pressing.