Deluxe Cage System with Bench by Marcy
The all-in-one design of the Marcy Pro Home Gym Deluxe Cage System features a high pulley lat tower, low pulley station, adjustable weight bench, and contoured foam roller pads for a complete workout. Its solid boxed frame construction and durable powder coated finish make this system tough enough to withstand heavy lifting. Work out your entire body with squats, pull-ups, bench presses, leg curls, and more. Weight lifting accessories included are a lat bar, single handle, ankle strap, and link chains. Weights are sold separately/ The Marcy Pro Deluxe Cage System is sure to be a staple in your home gym.
- All-in-one design with high pulley lat tower and low pulley station
- Cables are aircraft rated at 2000lb tensile strength
- Guided Weight Trolley
- Multi-position seat pad adjusts to incline, flat, and decline for chest press exercises
- Contoured foam roller pads for added comfort
- Adjustable bar and safety catches for 6-foot and 7-foot Olympic barbells (Olympic Barbell sold separately)
- Oversized 14-gauge, large diameter square tubing
Maximum Weight Capacities and Dimensions
- Maximum user’s weight: 300lb
- Maximum weights on the Bar Catch: 300lb
- Maximum weights on Leg Developer: 100lb
- Maximum weights on Sliding Weight Post: 100lb
- Cage assembled dimension: 50.75”L x 42.25”W x 83.75”H
- Bench assembled dimension: 68.25”L x 25.75”W x 45.5”H
- Please note: This item requires assembly
With a high pulley lat tower, low pulley station, removable bench, and ability to use the cage as a squat rack, this home gym has all the exercises you need in one unit.
Sturdy and Built to Last
A Powder coat finish along with oversized 14-gauge square tubing make this a solid piece of workout machinery
Given all the workout options on this unit, the exercise options are limitless
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have had this for about a week and we are very happy with the purchase. Very sturdy and of good quality. Particularly for the price paid. Installation was pretty straight forward. I would definitely reccomend.
Love how many functions this system provides. Only downsides are the highest bar height is a tad low for us for squats and the leg weight system is kind of in the way for bench pressing.