Do you want to gain more powerful arms? Or do you want to achieve a stronger core? What about a broader back? If you want to improve your muscles, you should get a full body workout with the SteelBody Deluxe Adjustable Utility Weight Bench.
This state of the art exercise equipment is specially designed for weight training. It can be used for arm lifting, back training, ab workouts, and free weight programs. This is ideal for both novice lifters and veteran trainers alike, providing a full body exercise to give you even muscle development. Use this equipment to effectively train arms, shoulders, chest, abs, back, and legs– the optimal distribution of muscle results in a balanced physique.
Made of durable stainless steel, this sturdy bench can carry a maximum weight of 800lb It has a 2-inch thick padding with study faux canvas vinyl covering for added comfort and grip. This mechanism has customizable bench pads that can be adjusted into various positions to fit every workout. The back rest pad can be rearranged into six positions – including the military, incline, and flat – while the seat pad can be adjusted into five positions.
It has non-marking foot pads and end caps to prevent floor marking and it has transport wheels and handle for easy storage. It can also be added to any rack or cage system. Attain the rock-hard muscles that you always wanted and start investing on your body. The SteelBody Deluxe Utility Bench is the first step to this dream – a wish that would become a reality through hard work and perseverance.
This heavy duty utility will support your training, but to achieve your goal, you’ve got to have the drive, perseverance, and effort. Start working out, now!
- Strength Training – The SteelBody Deluxe Utility Bench is an exercise bench that can be used for lifting dumbbells and strength training.
- Full Body Workout – This versatile bench can be used to train different parts of your physique such as the chest, shoulders, core, and upper and lower limbs, so you can have balanced muscle development.
- Adjustable Position – Back rest pads can be adjusted into six positions, which include military, incline, and flat and the seat pad can be rearranged into five positions to accommodate the back rest pad positions.
- Non-Marking and Thick Padding – Training equipment has 2-inch thick padding with sturdy faux canvas vinyl covering for comfort and has non-marking foot pads and end caps to prevent floor scraping when moving bench.
- Quality Construction – Made of heavy duty steel and paddings, the SteelBody Deluxe Utility Bench can carry a maximum weight of 800lb at user weight and at a flat position and has transport wheels and handle for easy storage.
- Assembled Dimensions - 47”L x 26.5”W x 44”H
- Please note: This item requires assembly
- Processing time takes 1-7 business days after the purchase date
- Item ships through UPS in 1 box.
- Box will be delivered where UPS normally drops off large packages for your residence.
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Sturdy and great value
Easy to assemble, high quality material and great price
Outstanding bench, except for the large gap between pads, and the smaller pad is not level with the upper. This is only an issue when bench is not inclined. Otherwise great bench!
More than I expected will hold over 800 lbs. Very well built. No tipping or wobbling no sliding around. Easy to put together all parts included. Glad I got this one I was chosing between 6 benches but this one out shined the others. Most benches for home use only have weight limit of 300 lbs.
Stable. Solid. Comfortable. Versatile. What more do you need?
The assembly instructions were super easy to follow and the bench is extremely sturdy.
Robust and Durable
VERY pleased with this purchase. The bench is solid. The seat is well padded and comfortable. I put it together and it does what it's supposed to do without worry.
Steelbody first run review
First workout with the steelbody 10105 utility bench was amazing! Im a vet in the fitness game and have been working out for over 10+ years. Not only have I been to several gyms, I have also owned my fair share of gym equipment. After 2 full workouts I must say, this bench is elite. Its sturdy and real tough overall. So far I have used it for and upper chest/shoulder day and also for a pause squat and arms day. This bench is amazing and for its great price and Super fast shipping, this bench is a 10/10 for me.
Product was easy to put together. Very sturdy and easy to move around. The width of the bench is what stands out, very comfortable for multiple lifts
Very sturdy well build bench.
Steelbody Utility Bench
Best Bench I Have ever owned! I have worked out off an on for many years and have used and owned many different benches. This Bench is by far the most stable bench I've ever owned. No rattles at all. Im so thrilled with this product i started looking at the squat rack to go with this bad boy!! Unfortunately it has been retired:( This Brand has come aloooong way. Thanks
STEEL SHARPENS STEEL
My best weight lifting products in my home gym are from Marcy. When i saw this bench i knew i had to have it. One if you life heavy you know you need a seat that adjust or you will slide down. Two this bench is rated at 800lbs weight capacity. One things i knew i wasnt going to like was it being all brown but i ordered any way and the footing came in black. It is easy to assemble i had it ready to go in less than 30 minutes. From my experience so far it is not shaky which is a huge plus. Tighten then back off is what i did something i learned in the Navy I even added a little lubrication. Hope this helps someone I do post @marcyfitness on Instagram.