The Marcy 150lb Stack Home Gym 4965 provides a diverse and efficient workout.
Get a myriad strength training exercises with the Marcy 150 lb Stack Home Gym to effectively burn calories and increase your muscle mass!
- Dual action press arms allow for chest press and vertical butterfly exercises
- Target your core with the ab attachment. Control resistance by adjusting the selectorized Weight Stack
- Work your lower body muscles with the total leg developer. Foam roller pads allow for a comfortable workout
- The selectorized weight stack with lock allows you to do resistance training safely, while the safety lock prevents unauthorized usage.
- The flip-up foot plate helps with working out your arms whether it is standing or seated
Maximum Weight Capacity and Dimensions
- Maximum user weight: 300 lb
- Assembled dimensions: 73”L x 37”W x 78”H
- Please note: This model ships in multiple boxes that can deliver on different days and assembly is required
Dual action press arms
Dual action press arms allow for chest press and vertical butterfly exercises
Target your core with the ab attachment.
Work your lower body muscles with the total leg developer. Foam roller pads allow for a comfortable workout
The flip-up foot plate helps with working out your arms whether it is standing or seated
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899
47 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This gym is worth buying over the others for its ab attachment, which is great for your back. But it offers the core features that I needed without over-hyping the number of exercises I will never do. Assembly instructions were great -- much better than Ikea.
My only 2 minor suggestions are that the top pull-down bar should probably be a little higher. So if you are tall, that may be a problem. And the metal housing over the weights, which you have to reach thru to change the weight, could have a smoother inside edge. It wont cut you though. Neither is a major issue -- I would still buy it again.
Putting together was a little involved, but if follow directions it goes fairly smoothly. The only thing I am still adjusting is to get other chain lengths to do more exercises. Could be a little taller to give more length of motion.
This is a capable stack weight home gym for a good price. Not advanced but much more than basic.
A little tight but overall good