Foldeable Bike Media Holder | Marcy NS-T-Rack - Compatible with Marcy NS-652 and NS-654
We all have busy days, but the time saving convenience of a home exercise bike is now more convenient with the add-on Media Rack. Watch your favorite show or catch up on some reading while working out by adding the Marcy Exercise Bike Media Rack to your Marcy Folding Upright Bike NS-652 or NS-654.
This stationary bike accessory is compatible with most tablets or phones and multimedia devices that at least one side does not exceed a length of 10" such as Ipad, Ipad Mini, Samsung Tab and Amazon Kindle or Fire Tablet.
- With some light assembly, simply clip your phone or tablet to the attachment and you can start your cardio workout.
- Easily adjust the angle of your device using the Media Rack's tilt feature.
- This add-on accessory is ONLY compatible with Marcy NS-652 and NS-654 Indoor Exercise Folding Bikes.
- This convenient media rack holds any phone and tablet up to 10 inch length, and less than 0.5 inch thickness.
- This compact media holder has an assembled dimensions of 17.5" x 15.75" x 4"
- Please note: This item requires assembly
Enjoy Your Favorite Media while you Exercise
Using the Media Rack for the NS-652 and NS-654 Marcy Upright Foldable Stationary Bike will allow you to simultaneously work out or watch your favorite show
The Rack can be tilted so you can clearly see your device while riding
This easy add-on can be assembled and mounted quickly so you can get to working out right away.
Sturdy and Dependable
The strong grip provided by the Rack will ensure your device is secured for your ride
It is compatible with all common smart phones and tablets as long as the media player has one side that is less than 10 inches; the max. landscape length for this media holder is 10"
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899