Air-Resistance Fan Bike by Marcy
- Full-Body Workout– The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is a stationary bike that also offers a full-body workout.This exercise bike will strengthen your lower body while its dual-action arms feature will increase your upper body endurance as you pedal.
- Unique Air Resistance System – This exercise bike possesses a unique air resistance system that keeps your body cool while you’re working out. What’s more, its tension level is adjustable through the resistance knob, allowing you to regulate your workout intensity to a variety of levels.
- Easy Interface– This stationary bike comes with a user-friendly tracker and an LCD that allows you to scan modes and track your time, distance, speed, and calories burned as you exercise.
- Ergonomic Seating –The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is ergonomically designed for comfortable seating. Its adjustable seat and handlebars are packed with high-density foam, which will prevent you from experiencing stiffness of the back, strains, and muscle aches as you work out.
- Gym at Home – This exercise bike will let you experience a complete cardio routine without leaving the comfort of your home. It is easy to assemble and to move around the house since it has transport wheels for convenient mobility.The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is made of 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish.It has dimensions of 45” (L) x 26.75” (W) x 48.75” (H) and a weight capacity of 250 pounds.
A fan allows you to train at varying resistance levels while offering a refreshing cooling effect during your workout.
A fully adjustable seat allows you to pick from seven positions for optimum comfort throughout your ride.
Dual action handles allow you to tone and strengthen both your lower and upper body at the same time.
An easy to read computer display allows you to track time, distance, calories burned, speed and scan mode as you train.
Ergonomically designed pedals allow for a safe and powerful ride on any resistance level.
An easily adjustable resistance knob allows you to customize your workout in order to achieve the best results possible.