The Marcy Air-Resistance Fan Exercise Bike is a stationary bike that also offers a full-body workout.
- Unique Air Resistance System – This exercise bike possesses a unique air resistance system that keeps your body cool while you’re working out. What’s more, its tension level is adjustable through the resistance knob, allowing you to regulate your workout intensity to a variety of levels.
- Easy Interface – This stationary bike comes with a user-friendly tracker and an LCD that allows you to scan modes and track your time, distance, speed, and calories burned as you exercise.
- Ergonomic Seating –The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is ergonomically designed for comfortable seating. Its adjustable seat and handlebars are packed with high-density foam, which will prevent you from experiencing stiffness of the back, strains, and muscle aches as you work out.
- Gym at Home – This exercise bike will let you experience a complete cardio routine without leaving the comfort of your home. It is easy to assemble and to move around the house since it has transport wheels for convenient mobility.
- Durability - The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is made of 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish.
- Assembled Dimensions: 45”L x 26.75”W x 48.75”H
- Weight Capacity - 250lb
- Please note: This item requires assembly
A fan allows you to train at varying resistance levels while offering a refreshing cooling effect during your workout.
A fully adjustable seat allows you to pick from seven positions for optimum comfort throughout your ride.
Dual action handles allow you to tone and strengthen both your lower and upper body at the same time.
An easy to read computer display allows you to track time, distance, calories burned, speed and scan mode as you train.
Ergonomically designed pedals allow for a safe and powerful ride on any resistance level.
An easily adjustable resistance knob allows you to customize your workout in order to achieve the best results possible.
This product is not intended for commercial use.
*Please Note: MarcyPro.com currently ships only within the contiguous United States (we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, military bases, or U.S. Territories / Possessions.)
Orders that ship via freight / trucking can take over 14 business days to deliver. As we approach the delivery date, the trucking company will contact you at the phone number used to place this order to schedule a drop off date. The trucking company can only drop the order off curbside. (Does not apply to UPS / FedEx / USPS.)Freight orders take 2 - 4 business days to be picked up, as a result, you will not receive the tracking number for about 3 days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have - M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM at 1-800-999-8899
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not a bad piece of equipment for the price. At the end of the day it gets the job done, and 50 cals is 50 cals.
I was impressed at how easy this was to put together. I was concerned about the comfort when purchasing because I am quiet bottom heavy. However it is surprisingly comfortable and stable. My 14 and 7 year old also use it. And they love it. I ordered the ME 706 as well but I am waiting on my son to help me put it together. I will let you guys know how that goes as soon as we get it set up :)
just purchased one recently and it is a great workout. it is very smooth and goes together rather easily. great product!
Bought the bike for daily home exercise when not going to the gym. Using the bike for the last week for 30 minutes a day. Getting a good workout at low setting. Built bike myself (instructions say to have 2 people) in about and hour while watching a marathon of Impractical Jokers. Recommend using your own wrenches for better grip and to tighten all bolts and washers. The tools provided are hard to grip. Good biking!